Splice Video Editor & Maker for iPhone and iPad is a simple video editing software. Even a novice can create an excellent video without the steep learning curve thanks to its well-designed themes, text animations, and cinematic color effects. Many customers, spoiled by the Splice app, begin to wonder whether there is a Splice Video Editor for PC that they can download and edit on a larger screen.
Bending Spoons Apps IVS created this video editing program, and there is also a PC version. The part that is noticeable is that there are many alternatives to splice if you’re looking for stylish video editing software for beginners with the same functionality.
How to Use a Video Editor on a Computer?
This program is quite simple to use; however, it is not available for Windows desktops. If you wish to utilize this software on your computer, you may do so by following a few simple steps. Take a look at it now. To begin, you must first download an emulator for your computer. We recommend that you get iPadian software. This link will proceed you towards a download page where you can get it.
After you’ve completed the download, extract the file and launch iPadian.exe. Now, follow the software’s instructions to complete the installation. However, in some circumstances, you’ll need to install the Windows.NET Framework as well as upgrade your Adobe Flash Player. It is required for the installation of this software.
iPadian will be launched after the installation is complete. Several apps will already be installed on the app player; however, you need to go to the app store and seek a splice editor. This app can also be found by following this link. Also, have fun by using other video editors like Movavi Clips, VideoPad video editor etc.
How to Download and Install Splice Video Editor for PC?
Splice video editor is not available for direct download on PC. So if you want to use Splice video editor for PC, you must use an emulator. Emulators are used to run Android apps successfully on PC. The Bluestacks App Player is special software that gives users a virtual phone that works as an actual phone. This software enables the PCs to install games and other in-demand and famous programs that have been used till now. As a result, you will have unrestricted access to the Play Store. The disadvantage is that, even though the software is not running in the background, it slows down the efficiency of your computer.
Not only that, but several users have expressed dissatisfaction with its slow performance. Let’s get started with the procedures to install Splice – Video Editor on your PC in the following easy steps.
Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC
Visit the downloads folder in your computer or whatever you usually keep downloaded files if you have downloaded the Bluestacks.exe successfully. Once you’ve discovered it, tap it to begin the installation process. On your computer, it should start the installation procedure. To accept the EULA License agreement, click next.
To install the application:
- Follow the on-screen steps. If the program has been installed, sign in with your Gmail account, and in case you don’t have any Gmail account create a new one.
- Install Splice – Video Editor from the Google Play Store. The “All Apps” button will now appear.
If you click it, it will guide you to a page with all of your installed apps. Splice- video editing program. Open the software and enjoy your favorite Photo & Video app on your Windows PC.
Splice Video Editor for PC: Step-by-Step Instructions
- To start a new project, choose a resolution. Beginner tips: for YouTube, use 1920×1080 or 4K, for Instagram square videos, use 1080×1080, and for TikTok vertical videos, use 1080×1920.
- Put the film clips together in a splice. You can drag and drop movie clips into the storyboard at the bottom of the screen from the media library. By sliding the clips back and forth, you can modify their order.
- Cut and split your video clips. Please select a video clip and use the Split button on the toolbar to separate it. To reduce or expand the clip, drag the clip’s edge.
- Add a transition effect to two neighboring clips by dragging and dropping them. You can also alter the transition’s duration.
- Add text, filters, or stickers to the top of the image. Anything that is added to additional tracks will overwrite the actual video track. You are free to use as many filters as you like. It’s highly customizable, allowing you to add any sticker you want.
- Adjust the entire appearance with color grading. From the toolbar, select the Color icon. In the color editor, you can utilize 93+ color filters, modify contrast, intensity, white balance, and more.
Key Features of using Splice Video Editor on PC:
- Use pan and zoom effects to create slideshows and take your images to life.
- For animation in your clip, use the Ken Burns Effect.
- Glitch, chroma, vintage, and many other effects are available.
- Playback speed can be adjusted for rapid or slow motion and speed ramping.
- Apply filters to photographs or videos to create stunning results.
- With Chroma Key, you can get rid of the background.
- You can trim, clip, and crop photographs and video clips.
- Adjust the luminance, contrast, saturation, and other aspects of your videos.
- Art list and Shutterstock libraries contain 6000+ royalty-free tracks. So it’s convenient to grab songs from there.
- The built-in voice recorder can add narration or personal sound effects.
- Compatibility with iTunes and accessibility to a free music library.
- Customize your stories using the splice video editor’s beautiful products by adding text, titles, and emojis.
- Allow Splice Video to work its magic with clever cutouts, or play your clips in their entirety.
In my opinion, Splice video editor is a free editing app that provides a complete package of beautiful features for content creators, vloggers, and influencers. This tool is beneficial for people who routinely publish videos on social media sites. It has no upfront charges and makes uploading films a breeze. A complete guide to installing and downloading videos using Splice video editor MOD APK has been written in this post. So make stunning clips and have fun!